Because the success of our clinic lies in our human component
Degree in Physiotherapy, University of Vigo (2001)
Normal Movement Course. Taught by Bettina Paeth Rohlfs, physiotherapist and senior Bobath tutor (IBITA). University School of Physiotherapy of Pontevedra
1º Osteopathy.: Structural Techniques. School of Osteopathy of Madrid 90 teaching hours.
University Expert in Traditional Chinese Medicine. University of Malaga
Myofascial Induction 1st Level: “Structural Techniques”. Professor Andrzej Pilat. 90 teaching hours. Tupimek School
Myofascial Induction 2nd Level: “Global Techniques”. Professor Andrzej Pilat. 90 teaching hours. Tupimek School
Advanced course in Acupuncture. Tai Yi Malaga School.
Continued training since January 2018 in Acupuncture and Moxibustion Centro Dao Málaga
Degree in Physiotherapy from the Catholic University San Antonio of Murcia 2014
Master in Osteopathy (Osteopathy School of Madrid).
Master in Manual and invasive therapy for the treatment of pain and dysfunction (University of Granada)
Musculoskeletal ultrasound (A. De Grott,)
Basic and advanced dry needling course
Course on low back pain and sciatica (J.J. Boscá,)
Degree in the European School of Osteopathy (Great Britain) 2008.
Specialization in Craniosacral Osteopathy for the treatment of children and relaxation of chronic injuries in adults.
Degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Granada in 2019.
Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences from the University of Granada in 2015.
Course of prevention, readaptation and injury prevention of the General Foundation University of Granada-Company.
Course of arthro-muscular evaluation and prescription of corrective exercises.
Course on dry needling in myofascial pain syndrome.
Certified Professional Coach (InviteCHANGE, USA)
Certified Associate Coach (ICF, International Coach Federation, USA and Spain)
Generative Wholeness Practioner (InviteCHANGE, USA)
Master in International Trade (CESMA, Business School, Madrid)
Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management (CESMA, Business School, Madrid)
Degree in Medicine and Surgeryfrom the University of Malaga (1997).
Master in Dietetics and Nutrition, specializing in sports nutrition and nutrition for aging (Univ. of León)
University Expert in Immunonutrition (Univ. Valencia);
Advanced course in physical exercise prescription, health and quality of life (UFV)
University Expert in Electrocardiographic Interpretation (UMA)
University course in eating disorders and obesity (Catholic University of Valencia)
Associate member of the Spanish Federation and Andalusian Society of Sports Medicine.
• Medical Degree since 2010, Expert in Sports Medicine and Regenerative Therapies.
• Director of the service of medicine of the musculoskeletal system at Buchinger-Wilhelm Clinic Marbella (2016-2019).
• Head of the sports medicine department at Servdiet Marbella Clinic (2016-2019)
• Sports doctor at Real Madrid Football Club, together with Dr. Luis Serratosa, Madrid, Spain (2012-2014)
• Head of the Medical Services of the Sports Medicine Department at the private clinic of Barcelona Football Club, SPORTS MEDICINE Barcelona, Spain (2015).
• Visiting Sports Physician at ISOKINETICS, Bologna, Italy (February 2015), and High Performance Centers in Sydney, Australia (March 2015) and Auckland, New Zealand (April 2015).
• Assistant sports doctor at ASPETAR, Aspire Zone, Doha, Qatar (2014-2015).
• Sports doctor for the youth categories of Sevilla Football Club together with Dr. Jose Naranjo, Seville, Spain (2013-2014)
• Sports doctor in Trauma Assistance with Olympic and elite athletes (High Performance Center, Madrid 2011-2013).
• Associate sports doctor at the CEMTRO clinic, together with Dr. Tomás Fernandez Jaén and Dr. Pedro Guillén (2010-2012).
• Head of Medical Services in the London 2012 Pre-Olympics with the RFEDETO (Royal Olympic Shooting Federation).
• Part-time sports doctor, together with Dr.Juan Manuel Alonso at RFEA (Royal Spanish Athletics Federation, 2010-2013).
• Part-time sports doctor, together with Dr. Josefina Espejo at the RFEDP (Royal Federation of Sports for the Blind, Spanish Paralympic Committee, 2011-2013).
• Part-time sports doctor, together with Dr. Jorge González at RFEJ (Royal Spanish Judo Federation, 2010-2013).
• Doping Control Agent for AEPSAD (Spanish Agency for Health Protection and Doping, 2012- 2015).
• Volunteer General Practitioner in the NGO IIMC, Mother Teresa of Calcutta, Calcutta, India (February 2011-May 2011).
Administrative Degree at Language Institute (Marbella 2011).