20 minute sessions
What is Super Inductive High Energy Therapy?
It is the most avant-garde technology for pain and recovery from musculoskeletal injuries.
Studies at different international universities have demonstrated that the cells of our body not only communicate with each other through the circulatory and nervous systems, but that they also do so through electromagnetic and photonic fields (light)
This discovery opens a huge door for the treatment of multiple pathologies and injuries that are based on a low cellular electromagnetic charge, which creates an important chemical and circulatory imbalance.
Inductive therapy with high power, or super inductive, is based on the application of waves or high-density magnetic fields in the human body. This has reparative effects on the organism at the cellular level, which has a very positive impact on the tissues, reducing pain and treating injuries in a natural way.
The electromagnetic waves pass through the tissues, “recharging” their cells and improving their functional capacity At Corporis Advanced Therapies, we use this therapy that takes advantage of the positive interaction of our cells with the magnetic fields to repair tissue damage at the cellular level.
Treatment of cervical pain and right shoulder
In short, the super inductive therapy that we have at your disposal in Corporis Advanced Therapies is a natural and cutting-edge treatment for the treatment of pain, bone, muscle, and nerve injuries.
From the first session, you will be able to notice its effects, and the specialist in charge of your treatment will tell you the number of sessions appropriate for your pathology.
The application of super inductive therapy is very effective in the treatment of pain, although, as mentioned above, it also has very beneficial effects in terms of tissue regeneration. Esto último conlleva a la aceleración en la recuperación de lesiones tisulares.
With the super inductive system, pain and the manifestations of multiple musculoskeletal pathologies can be treated in our Corporis clinic:
- Pain treatment: super inductive magnetic therapy successfully treats cervical, back, and pelvic pain, as well as postoperative pain, after joint interventions.
- Painful shoulder: this is a very frequent pathology that causes pain and functional limitation of the shoulder joint and is caused by damage to ligaments, muscles, or tendons around the joint. It can even cause immobility of the shoulder joint, causing intense pain that can be very difficult to control with usual means, and the magnetic waves of inductive therapy can alleviate the discomfort produced.
- Sciatica: what we commonly known as sciatica is a symptom of injury to the sciatic nerve, which controls some leg muscles. This injury causes unilateral pain, that is to say, only on one side of the body. In addition to pain, it can cause numbness, tingling, and a feeling of weakness in the affected area.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: it is a neuropathy or affectation in a nerve that affects when the median nerve is compressed in the carpal tunnel at the level of the wrist. This compression will cause pain that can even go through the whole arm, in addition to other symptoms such as tingling and numbness in the hand.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes swelling of the joints. It can cause loss of joint function and is extremely painful for sufferers.
- Fracture healing: the healing of a broken bone is a natural but usually quite lengthy process. High-energy inductive therapy, through its cell regeneration effects, has a very beneficial effect on this process.
THESE ARE JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF PATHOLOGIES THAT CAN BE TREATED, BUT THERE ARE MANY MORE:
- BONE EDEMAS,
- DELAYS IN BONE CONSOLIDATION,
Is a Inductive therapy with high power session painful?
Not at all; the therapist will adjust the intensity of the device so that you have a pleasant sensation during the session.
What can I expect the following days?
From the first session, you will notice significant pain relief. The improvement will appear with the passing of the days and the subsequent treatment sessions.
How much time should pass between sessions?
You should do a minimum of two sessions per week, with the possibility of daily sessions to accelerate recovery.
How many sessions do I need to notice improvement?
It depends on each case, but from the first session, pain relief is noticed; the significant improvement comes from the 6th-7th session.
Can I do sports after treatment?
It will depend on each case, but as a general rule, you can do physical activity after treatment.
Information about GDPR of this contact form:
This form has as Purpose: o respond to your requests and send you commercial information about our products and services, including by email. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party Recipients: No transfer of data is foreseen. Rights: You may withdraw your consent at any time, as well as access, update, rectify, delete your data and other rights by sending an email to: email@example.com.