What is Yamuna Body Rolling
Yamuna Body Rolling (YBR) is an innovative and revolutionary therapeutic technique, a form of experimental anatomy. It consists of rolling on a specially designed ball, using the weight of the body and harmonizing each movement with our breathing.
YBR is based on the idea that where there is pain or discomfort “space is missing”, which produces a compression and retraction of body structures, muscles and tendons retract into the bone and this situation maintained over time can lead to nerve impingement, muscle shortening and an impoverishment of the density of bone mass.
What we get by practicing Body Rolling
Rolling on the ball, we get to relax the muscles from origin to insertion, YBR allows us to treat each muscle in detail through specifically designed routines. By sinking into the ball and rolling on it we get an immediate release of the bone-tendon-muscle structure, producing instant and permanent changes in the body.
YBR is a powerful tool that once learned will help you heal and prevent your injuries allowing you to maintain the long-term effects of therapeutic treatment.
What does a Body Rolling session consist of?
YBR is generally practiced on the floor on a mat or suitable surface. Routines can also be practiced in bed, sitting or standing in case of special needs. During the session you will practice routines targeting different regions of the body with the help of balls of different sizes and densities. You will be able to become aware of the alignment of your bones as you roll over them with the ball, feel the retraction of your tendons and the tension of your muscles. After each routine you will feel the sensation of well being caused by the elongation and deep relaxation of your muscles and the correct alignment of your bones.
What benefits are obtained from the practice of Body Rolling?
- It re-educates the muscles and stimulates the bone, creating positive, instantaneous and permanent changes in the body. The more you practice the faster you will feel the changes.
- YBR is a powerful injury prevention and treatment tool.
- It increases joint range of motion, elongates, and tones muscles and improves blood circulation.
- It is very effective in old injuries, as it releases old restrictions at the fascial level and stimulates atrophied muscles that had lost their function.
- It provides a correct musculoskeletal alignment, significantly improving your posture.
- Improves balance and coordination.
- Develops increased body awareness
- Awakens muscle memory lost in surgeries or muscle ruptures.
- Stimulates and increases the quality of bone mass.
- Exerts a powerful anti-stress effect by balancing the function of the nervous system.
What classes can I find?
At Corporis we offer you the class that best suits you, and we also give you the option of taking the class at our center or comfortably at your home, workplace or vacation residence if you prefer.
- Private classes: enjoy a class specially designed for you and your particular needs, practicing those routines that can bring you more benefit at all times.
- Couples classes: share with your partner quality time and wellness just for two.
- Small group classes: you can join our BR groups in the schedule that best suits you or organize your own group with family, friends or co-workers
What does a class consist of?
In each class we will perform different routines according to the specific needs of the students. We will work with balls of various sizes depending on the area of the body on which we want to act.
The objective is that each person integrates the routines in a progressive and gradual way, always attending to their specific needs so that they can obtain all the benefits that BR can provide.
Information about GDPR of this contact form:
This form has as Purpose: To respond to your requests and send you commercial information about our products and services, including by email. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Recipients: No transfer of data is foreseen. Rights: You may withdraw your consent at any time, as well as access, update, rectify, delete your data and other rights by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is also available in: Spanish